< Things I Can't Say: Just Dance Yer Bloggy Off: Womanizer

This Page

has been moved to new address

Just Dance Yer Bloggy Off: Womanizer

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
body { background:#fff; margin:0; padding:40px 20px; font:x-small Georgia,Serif; text-align:center; color:#333; font-size/* */:/**/small; font-size: /**/small; } a:link { color:#58a; text-decoration:none; } a:visited { color:#969; text-decoration:none; } a:hover { color:#c60; text-decoration:underline; } a img { border-width:0; } /* Header ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { #header { width:660px; margin:0 auto 10px; border:1px solid #ccc; } } @media handheld { #header { width:90%; } } #blog-title { margin:5px 5px 0; padding:20px 20px .25em; border:1px solid #eee; border-width:1px 1px 0; font-size:200%; line-height:1.2em; font-weight:normal; color:#666; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; } #blog-title a { color:#666; text-decoration:none; } #blog-title a:hover { color:#c60; } #description { margin:0 5px 5px; padding:0 20px 20px; border:1px solid #eee; border-width:0 1px 1px; max-width:700px; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#999; } /* Content ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { #content { width:660px; margin:0 auto; padding:0; text-align:left; } #main { width:410px; float:left; } #sidebar { width:220px; float:right; } } @media handheld { #content { width:90%; } #main { width:100%; float:none; } #sidebar { width:100%; float:none; } } /* Headings ----------------------------------------------- */ h2 { margin:1.5em 0 .75em; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#999; } /* Posts ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { .date-header { margin:1.5em 0 .5em; } .post { margin:.5em 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #ccc; padding-bottom:1.5em; } } @media handheld { .date-header { padding:0 1.5em 0 1.5em; } .post { padding:0 1.5em 0 1.5em; } } .post-title { margin:.25em 0 0; padding:0 0 4px; font-size:140%; font-weight:normal; line-height:1.4em; color:#c60; } .post-title a, .post-title a:visited, .post-title strong { display:block; text-decoration:none; color:#c60; font-weight:normal; } .post-title strong, .post-title a:hover { color:#333; } .post div { margin:0 0 .75em; line-height:1.6em; } p.post-footer { margin:-.25em 0 0; color:#ccc; } .post-footer em, .comment-link { font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } .post-footer em { font-style:normal; color:#999; margin-right:.6em; } .comment-link { margin-left:.6em; } .post img { padding:4px; border:1px solid #ddd; } .post blockquote { margin:1em 20px; } .post blockquote p { margin:.75em 0; } /* Comments ----------------------------------------------- */ #comments h4 { margin:1em 0; font:bold 78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#999; } #comments h4 strong { font-size:130%; } #comments-block { margin:1em 0 1.5em; line-height:1.6em; } #comments-block dt { margin:.5em 0; } #comments-block dd { margin:.25em 0 0; } #comments-block dd.comment-timestamp { margin:-.25em 0 2em; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } #comments-block dd p { margin:0 0 .75em; } .deleted-comment { font-style:italic; color:gray; } .paging-control-container { float: right; margin: 0px 6px 0px 0px; font-size: 80%; } .unneeded-paging-control { visibility: hidden; } /* Sidebar Content ----------------------------------------------- */ #sidebar ul { margin:0 0 1.5em; padding:0 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #ccc; list-style:none; } #sidebar li { margin:0; padding:0 0 .25em 15px; text-indent:-15px; line-height:1.5em; } #sidebar p { color:#666; line-height:1.5em; } /* Profile ----------------------------------------------- */ #profile-container { margin:0 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #ccc; padding-bottom:1.5em; } .profile-datablock { margin:.5em 0 .5em; } .profile-img { display:inline; } .profile-img img { float:left; padding:4px; border:1px solid #ddd; margin:0 8px 3px 0; } .profile-data { margin:0; font:bold 78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } .profile-data strong { display:none; } .profile-textblock { margin:0 0 .5em; } .profile-link { margin:0; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } /* Footer ----------------------------------------------- */ #footer { width:660px; clear:both; margin:0 auto; } #footer hr { display:none; } #footer p { margin:0; padding-top:15px; font:78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } /* Feeds ----------------------------------------------- */ #blogfeeds { } #postfeeds { }

Friday, April 16, 2010

Just Dance Yer Bloggy Off: Womanizer

Womanizer, womanizer, oh, you're a womanizer. Oh, you're a hmm, hmm, hmm, so that's what you are....

Um, that's what the words sound like to me. And I sing it like that. LOUDLY.

As I dance, dance, dance....


Do you have Just Dance for Wii?

Then you can join in with Supahmommy and me!

Post a video or you dancing to the short version of this week's song: Womanizer, grab a button, and link up!

Just Dance T-shirts are on their way for our winners!

I'm trying to get my video uploaded(I predict this is the week Supah actually beats my pathetic score, even though I love this song!), but I have to leave soon to go get my hair did...um, not a natural blonde and I haven't had my roots touched up since January. Yeah, it's scary and I'm putting that ahead of making sure I have my video up. People, I have a wedding to go to tomorrow, with people I haven't seen in years.  So, please excuse my video being late!

I'll be by to see your videos later this afternoon!

Link up your DANCES!



Blogger Ian said...

What about Freebird for next week

April 16, 2010 at 8:17 AM  
Blogger The Boob Nazi said...

I love that song too. Wait, no, I don't. I forgot. Um, it's early.

April 16, 2010 at 8:51 AM  
Blogger Kmama said...

Enjoy your hair appointment. I love that time to myself!

April 16, 2010 at 9:22 AM  
Blogger The Wifey said...

Did I miss something? No one's linked up and for some reason my post set to schedule at 9am still hasn't posted. I even went and double checked and it says that's when it will be up, but it's going on ten. I'm losing my mind!

April 16, 2010 at 9:55 AM  
Blogger The Wifey said...

Another question--- are we supposed to not see our links when they're added? Trying to figure out if I did something wrong here or if you have them configured to all show at the same time. Ha.

April 16, 2010 at 10:16 AM  
Blogger Ma What's 4 dinner said...

Hey girl. Hope you had a great week. Left and award for you at my blog today. Come on by and pick it up. :)

Alex aka Ma What's For Dinner

April 16, 2010 at 11:04 AM  
Blogger We live in a Zoo! said...

Well you've got to look good for a wedding! You are of course excused :D

April 16, 2010 at 11:05 AM  
Blogger Jenn said...

That's the best game!! It gives you such a good workout while you laugh the entire time! I love it.

April 16, 2010 at 11:33 AM  
Blogger Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

This is going to be good :)!

April 16, 2010 at 11:37 AM  
Blogger Daisygirl said...

I want a new hairdo! I'll be back to see your video later!

April 16, 2010 at 11:49 AM  
Blogger Ams said...

I hate that I can never see the videos :(

Happy Weekend Shell!

April 16, 2010 at 12:39 PM  
Blogger Miss Fit said...

I, too, Need a new Hair doo...

April 16, 2010 at 3:58 PM  
Blogger Cameron said...

if i dance right now i'll go into labor and THAT isn't something we need video taped on your blog :) :)

April 16, 2010 at 5:14 PM  
Blogger Brittany Ciara said...

Loved these vids... Are we still voting for Fan Fav?! I would totally give vote for The Wifey for practicing with her baby on her hip! I'll be back to join next time!! :)

April 17, 2010 at 12:03 AM  
Blogger Ms. Random said...

LoL This makes me want to run out and buy a Wii. AWESOME!

April 17, 2010 at 12:07 AM  
Blogger 5star said...

Even if you can’t enroll for expensive salsa classes due the sheer lack of money,you can still learn salsa dance and become a master in the art form. Get in touch with http://www.squidoo.com/onlinedancelessonvideos instantly and get to know how to start learning salsa at home by getting hold of Louis Van Amstel`a salsa videos.

April 17, 2010 at 1:29 AM  
Blogger Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

this sounds like so much fun!!
Dropping by from SITS, have a great weekend!

April 17, 2010 at 8:08 AM  
Blogger Grilled Cheese said...

I don't know why, but I love that song and I know almost every last word to it.

Damned if I don't love me some Britney.

April 17, 2010 at 11:14 AM  
Blogger Momma Fargo said...

On hold for the video....

April 17, 2010 at 12:34 PM  
Blogger Kinsey said...

These were great! Made my day :)

April 17, 2010 at 3:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home