< Things I Can't Say: September Photo Linky Announcement! Don't Miss This One

This Page

has been moved to new address

September Photo Linky Announcement! Don't Miss This One

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
body { background:#fff; margin:0; padding:40px 20px; font:x-small Georgia,Serif; text-align:center; color:#333; font-size/* */:/**/small; font-size: /**/small; } a:link { color:#58a; text-decoration:none; } a:visited { color:#969; text-decoration:none; } a:hover { color:#c60; text-decoration:underline; } a img { border-width:0; } /* Header ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { #header { width:660px; margin:0 auto 10px; border:1px solid #ccc; } } @media handheld { #header { width:90%; } } #blog-title { margin:5px 5px 0; padding:20px 20px .25em; border:1px solid #eee; border-width:1px 1px 0; font-size:200%; line-height:1.2em; font-weight:normal; color:#666; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; } #blog-title a { color:#666; text-decoration:none; } #blog-title a:hover { color:#c60; } #description { margin:0 5px 5px; padding:0 20px 20px; border:1px solid #eee; border-width:0 1px 1px; max-width:700px; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#999; } /* Content ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { #content { width:660px; margin:0 auto; padding:0; text-align:left; } #main { width:410px; float:left; } #sidebar { width:220px; float:right; } } @media handheld { #content { width:90%; } #main { width:100%; float:none; } #sidebar { width:100%; float:none; } } /* Headings ----------------------------------------------- */ h2 { margin:1.5em 0 .75em; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#999; } /* Posts ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { .date-header { margin:1.5em 0 .5em; } .post { margin:.5em 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #ccc; padding-bottom:1.5em; } } @media handheld { .date-header { padding:0 1.5em 0 1.5em; } .post { padding:0 1.5em 0 1.5em; } } .post-title { margin:.25em 0 0; padding:0 0 4px; font-size:140%; font-weight:normal; line-height:1.4em; color:#c60; } .post-title a, .post-title a:visited, .post-title strong { display:block; text-decoration:none; color:#c60; font-weight:normal; } .post-title strong, .post-title a:hover { color:#333; } .post div { margin:0 0 .75em; line-height:1.6em; } p.post-footer { margin:-.25em 0 0; color:#ccc; } .post-footer em, .comment-link { font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } .post-footer em { font-style:normal; color:#999; margin-right:.6em; } .comment-link { margin-left:.6em; } .post img { padding:4px; border:1px solid #ddd; } .post blockquote { margin:1em 20px; } .post blockquote p { margin:.75em 0; } /* Comments ----------------------------------------------- */ #comments h4 { margin:1em 0; font:bold 78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#999; } #comments h4 strong { font-size:130%; } #comments-block { margin:1em 0 1.5em; line-height:1.6em; } #comments-block dt { margin:.5em 0; } #comments-block dd { margin:.25em 0 0; } #comments-block dd.comment-timestamp { margin:-.25em 0 2em; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } #comments-block dd p { margin:0 0 .75em; } .deleted-comment { font-style:italic; color:gray; } .paging-control-container { float: right; margin: 0px 6px 0px 0px; font-size: 80%; } .unneeded-paging-control { visibility: hidden; } /* Sidebar Content ----------------------------------------------- */ #sidebar ul { margin:0 0 1.5em; padding:0 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #ccc; list-style:none; } #sidebar li { margin:0; padding:0 0 .25em 15px; text-indent:-15px; line-height:1.5em; } #sidebar p { color:#666; line-height:1.5em; } /* Profile ----------------------------------------------- */ #profile-container { margin:0 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #ccc; padding-bottom:1.5em; } .profile-datablock { margin:.5em 0 .5em; } .profile-img { display:inline; } .profile-img img { float:left; padding:4px; border:1px solid #ddd; margin:0 8px 3px 0; } .profile-data { margin:0; font:bold 78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } .profile-data strong { display:none; } .profile-textblock { margin:0 0 .5em; } .profile-link { margin:0; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } /* Footer ----------------------------------------------- */ #footer { width:660px; clear:both; margin:0 auto; } #footer hr { display:none; } #footer p { margin:0; padding-top:15px; font:78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } /* Feeds ----------------------------------------------- */ #blogfeeds { } #postfeeds { }

Monday, August 29, 2011

September Photo Linky Announcement! Don't Miss This One

I could not wait to announce the next monthly photo linky. Because of a topic that everyone can find a picture for AND because of the amazing prizes! In fact, if you "like," Things I Can't Say on facebook, you already know some of this because I spilled part of the details over there this past weekend!

A few weeks ago, I shared my Magic Moment with you. For me, it was a moment when my boys were acting like the best of friends. No fighting. It was so sweet. 

But, a Magic Moment could be anything, really: from big, life-changing events like getting married or having a baby to the small moments like a child's smile or a fun party or a pretty sunset.  


Photobucket
Some of my recent Magic Moments: brotherly love, a quiet moment, and the first day of school. 

Everyone has a Magic Moment.  Starting on Monday, September 12 thru Monday, September 19th, you can share yours! 

To participate: Create a post sharing your Magic Moment(s), grab the button below, and link up! Linky will open at 12:01am 9/12 and close 11:59pm 9/19 (ET). Pics submitted should be ones that you have permission to post. Please do not use images you googled or took from someone else- big no, no, y'all. 



 
Button by The Frilly Coconut


Now, for the prizes! Our sponsor for this event is ThisLife, which keeps all of your photos and videos safe and organized for you!  You can try it out for yourself  and download a 6 month free trial of ThisLife. You can also like ThisLife on facebook and follow them on twitter

The prizes from ThisLife will help you to capture even more of those Magic Moments. Winners will be selected randomly from those who submit a valid entry

Runner- up Prizes: Three participants will win a $50 Visa card to help you have more of those Magic Moments! 

Grand Prize: One grand prize winner will win a Canon Power Shot s95 (approx. value $375-400) to capture even more of those moments! 

I cannot wait to see all of your Magic Moments! Thanks to ThisLife for such great prizes!

Labels:

49 Comments:

Blogger McKenna said...

Great idea as always, can't wait to link up!

August 29, 2011 at 8:03 AM  
Anonymous Galit Breen said...

Love this!

August 29, 2011 at 8:15 AM  
Blogger Kmama said...

So fun!! And great prizes too.

August 29, 2011 at 8:16 AM  
Blogger Kerry Ann @Vinobaby's Voice said...

I read the title too fast and thought it said "Senior Photos" (as in my h.s. senior pic). I was SO NOT going to link that monstrosity up. Thankfully my coffee kicked in a little and I learned how to read. This is a much better idea. Looking forward to this link up.

Cheers.

August 29, 2011 at 8:24 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Sounds like fun, I'm in!

August 29, 2011 at 8:29 AM  
Blogger Natalie said...

You are like the linky queen! Good idea!

August 29, 2011 at 8:32 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This is a great idea! It will hard for me to decide which picture to choose.

August 29, 2011 at 8:38 AM  
Blogger angela said...

The only thing I love more than your ideas is looking through all of the great photos people choose to link!!

August 29, 2011 at 8:39 AM  
Blogger Rusti said...

awesome idea! can't wait to link up :)

ps - is there are rule about how often a person can win a prize? ;)

August 29, 2011 at 8:47 AM  
Blogger Shell said...

No rule on how often you can win on my blog. Only one win per contest, though.

Four prizes= four different winners.

August 29, 2011 at 8:49 AM  
Blogger Ange said...

I am so excited for this! I have been waiting on the boys to go back to school so I can get out and capture more of the world with my camera. This sounds great!

August 29, 2011 at 8:54 AM  
Blogger Barbara said...

Oh how I look forward to your linky parties! I have the perfect picture to use, I can't wait!

August 29, 2011 at 9:01 AM  
Blogger Alison said...

Fantastic idea, Shell!

August 29, 2011 at 9:06 AM  
Anonymous Stephanie said...

So fun! Looking forward to this one. Well I look forward to all of them actually :)

Fun prizes too!

August 29, 2011 at 9:12 AM  
Blogger Not a Perfect Mom said...

good one...must start perusing...I missed the last one...and when I say missed, I mean I was too lazy to get a good pic

August 29, 2011 at 9:43 AM  
Blogger Emmy said...

Oh what a great and cute idea! Will definitely be participating. And amazing prize!

August 29, 2011 at 9:47 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

YEAH!! I'm loving the new photo linky! AND I have had some major magic moments to share. (as you saw this morning with that amazing rainbow!) Be back soon!

Is everyone safe and sound? Power up? Hope so!!

August 29, 2011 at 9:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kinda sorta couldn't wait - so I went and am doing the trial anyway for This Life! Looks AWESOME!

August 29, 2011 at 10:04 AM  
Anonymous Sara @ Periwinkle Papillon said...

oops that last anonymous was ME ! Sara @ Periwinkle Papillon.

August 29, 2011 at 10:05 AM  
Blogger Natalie said...

Yay! Can't wait...this will be fun :)

August 29, 2011 at 10:19 AM  
Blogger Lisa said...

YAY!! I'm totally going to do this.

August 29, 2011 at 10:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love this idea! So fun! Can my magic moment be a picture of my wine glass?!?!

August 29, 2011 at 10:21 AM  
Blogger Varda said...

Lovely idea, as always, Shell. Will commence pawing through photos, searching for magic today.

August 29, 2011 at 10:45 AM  
Blogger The Random Blogette said...

Oh I can't wait for this! I love your link-ups! Now I just have to figure out which magic moment I want to use!!

August 29, 2011 at 10:45 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Sounds like fun! Love your fun ideas chica!

xo

August 29, 2011 at 10:52 AM  
Blogger Lourie said...

I am looking forward to playing along!!

August 29, 2011 at 10:56 AM  
Blogger Linda Jordan said...

What a fun idea, I can't wait!

Linda
http://lasteve1.blogspot.com

August 29, 2011 at 11:41 AM  
Blogger Dana said...

I can't wait!! Sounds like so much fun!

August 29, 2011 at 11:51 AM  
Blogger The Sisters' Hood said...

i have got to start writing these link ups down!!!
and love your artwork for these memes btw!

August 29, 2011 at 12:23 PM  
Anonymous Megan (Best of Fates) said...

Ooh - great topic idea! I mean, it's no groundhog photo link-up. But it's still good.

August 29, 2011 at 12:50 PM  
Blogger Crystal said...

What a great idea!! I'm hoping to get back to my regular internet status. Summer fun got the best of me and I turned my back on all-things electronic! But today is the 1st day of school...and feel bloggyland beckoning me back!!

August 29, 2011 at 1:06 PM  
Blogger Courtney said...

Ah, very cool link up and great prizes!

August 29, 2011 at 1:19 PM  
Blogger Renee said...

Wow! What great prizes! I think I just might be able to find the time to link up this time!

August 29, 2011 at 2:10 PM  
Blogger Missy | Literal Mom said...

Can't wait! Totally fun link up. I wonder if my magic moment can be me asleep at the computer because I've been on it ALL DAY LONG today for the first time in 12 weeks???

August 29, 2011 at 2:22 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This is exciting! I can't wait to post some of my favorite pictures!

August 29, 2011 at 4:38 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

Shell, you have the best link-ups!
And I just read your "It's Not Fair" post, and the post explaining your Bear's lead poisoning, and how you kept pushing for answers...it had me in tears. How heartbreaking for you. I hope you've had some resolution since then. You are a great mama bear to your boys!!

August 29, 2011 at 5:04 PM  
Blogger Lorraine said...

I usually don't link up to things but this really is a great idea and such awesome prizes. I'm putting this down in my "SUPER COOL" to do list. Not the dumb work one. That one is lame.

:)

Lor

August 29, 2011 at 5:05 PM  
Blogger Venassa said...

This is a great idea! Hopefully I can take part. If not, it'll probably because I'm in the hospital living my own magical moment giving birth :p

August 29, 2011 at 5:46 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Magic moments are the best moments. Another great linky, Shell! Looking forward to sharing and seeing what magical moments happen in other homes.

August 29, 2011 at 5:57 PM  
Blogger Jennifer Hall said...

Another great idea, Shell! Gonna try to remember to capture some magic moments before the linky opens.

August 29, 2011 at 6:08 PM  
Blogger Rach (DonutsMama) said...

I'm loving these monthly link-ups! I gotta look through all my pictures now.

August 29, 2011 at 6:19 PM  
Anonymous A Dash of Domestic said...

What a wonderful photo link up idea! You're so clever!

August 29, 2011 at 7:38 PM  
Blogger Bibi @ Bibi's Culinary Journey said...

That is a great idea! I need to mark it in my calendar so I won't forget.

August 29, 2011 at 8:45 PM  
Blogger Sorta Southern Single Mom said...

Oh I may be able to participate again, because I should be able to come up with something that doesn't show faces!;)

August 29, 2011 at 9:12 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

You're so full of great ideas! And I LOVE this one!! :-)

August 29, 2011 at 10:39 PM  
Blogger Grumpy Grateful Mom said...

Love this! You always have such great link-up ideas! And I'm liking the prizes. :)

August 29, 2011 at 11:51 PM  
Blogger Kimberly said...

What a great idea! Looks like fun!

August 30, 2011 at 2:09 AM  
Anonymous Robin | Farewell, Stranger said...

Awesome! What a good idea. You're on a roll, Shell!

August 30, 2011 at 12:54 PM  
Blogger Secret Mom Thoughts said...

Fun linky. I will be linking on Monday.

September 9, 2011 at 11:46 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home