< Things I Can't Say: Pour Your Heart Out: Taking a Shot

This Page

has been moved to new address

Pour Your Heart Out: Taking a Shot

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
body { background:#fff; margin:0; padding:40px 20px; font:x-small Georgia,Serif; text-align:center; color:#333; font-size/* */:/**/small; font-size: /**/small; } a:link { color:#58a; text-decoration:none; } a:visited { color:#969; text-decoration:none; } a:hover { color:#c60; text-decoration:underline; } a img { border-width:0; } /* Header ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { #header { width:660px; margin:0 auto 10px; border:1px solid #ccc; } } @media handheld { #header { width:90%; } } #blog-title { margin:5px 5px 0; padding:20px 20px .25em; border:1px solid #eee; border-width:1px 1px 0; font-size:200%; line-height:1.2em; font-weight:normal; color:#666; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; } #blog-title a { color:#666; text-decoration:none; } #blog-title a:hover { color:#c60; } #description { margin:0 5px 5px; padding:0 20px 20px; border:1px solid #eee; border-width:0 1px 1px; max-width:700px; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#999; } /* Content ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { #content { width:660px; margin:0 auto; padding:0; text-align:left; } #main { width:410px; float:left; } #sidebar { width:220px; float:right; } } @media handheld { #content { width:90%; } #main { width:100%; float:none; } #sidebar { width:100%; float:none; } } /* Headings ----------------------------------------------- */ h2 { margin:1.5em 0 .75em; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#999; } /* Posts ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { .date-header { margin:1.5em 0 .5em; } .post { margin:.5em 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #ccc; padding-bottom:1.5em; } } @media handheld { .date-header { padding:0 1.5em 0 1.5em; } .post { padding:0 1.5em 0 1.5em; } } .post-title { margin:.25em 0 0; padding:0 0 4px; font-size:140%; font-weight:normal; line-height:1.4em; color:#c60; } .post-title a, .post-title a:visited, .post-title strong { display:block; text-decoration:none; color:#c60; font-weight:normal; } .post-title strong, .post-title a:hover { color:#333; } .post div { margin:0 0 .75em; line-height:1.6em; } p.post-footer { margin:-.25em 0 0; color:#ccc; } .post-footer em, .comment-link { font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } .post-footer em { font-style:normal; color:#999; margin-right:.6em; } .comment-link { margin-left:.6em; } .post img { padding:4px; border:1px solid #ddd; } .post blockquote { margin:1em 20px; } .post blockquote p { margin:.75em 0; } /* Comments ----------------------------------------------- */ #comments h4 { margin:1em 0; font:bold 78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#999; } #comments h4 strong { font-size:130%; } #comments-block { margin:1em 0 1.5em; line-height:1.6em; } #comments-block dt { margin:.5em 0; } #comments-block dd { margin:.25em 0 0; } #comments-block dd.comment-timestamp { margin:-.25em 0 2em; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } #comments-block dd p { margin:0 0 .75em; } .deleted-comment { font-style:italic; color:gray; } .paging-control-container { float: right; margin: 0px 6px 0px 0px; font-size: 80%; } .unneeded-paging-control { visibility: hidden; } /* Sidebar Content ----------------------------------------------- */ #sidebar ul { margin:0 0 1.5em; padding:0 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #ccc; list-style:none; } #sidebar li { margin:0; padding:0 0 .25em 15px; text-indent:-15px; line-height:1.5em; } #sidebar p { color:#666; line-height:1.5em; } /* Profile ----------------------------------------------- */ #profile-container { margin:0 0 1.5em; border-bottom:1px dotted #ccc; padding-bottom:1.5em; } .profile-datablock { margin:.5em 0 .5em; } .profile-img { display:inline; } .profile-img img { float:left; padding:4px; border:1px solid #ddd; margin:0 8px 3px 0; } .profile-data { margin:0; font:bold 78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } .profile-data strong { display:none; } .profile-textblock { margin:0 0 .5em; } .profile-link { margin:0; font:78%/1.4em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Arial,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } /* Footer ----------------------------------------------- */ #footer { width:660px; clear:both; margin:0 auto; } #footer hr { display:none; } #footer p { margin:0; padding-top:15px; font:78%/1.6em "Trebuchet MS",Trebuchet,Verdana,Sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.1em; } /* Feeds ----------------------------------------------- */ #blogfeeds { } #postfeeds { }

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Pour Your Heart Out: Taking a Shot

If you need more info about Pour Your Heart Out, see THIS post.

But, really, it's anything that YOU consider pouring your heart out.

Be sure to check out some of the links- you will find some amazing stories out there.
Again, just a brief reminder that everyone linking is pouring their hearts out and we should all be respectful in our comments. ;)





 

I used to be afraid to try certain things.


Because I liked to stay in my safe little bubble where I could succeed at everything that I tried.  I like to win, people.


Get first place, do a fabulous job, be seen as a success.


And so, sometimes that would cause me to turn down some opportunities. Or make me not try something because I was convinced I would most likely fail.


Somewhere along the line I stopped caring.


Realized I was missing out. That I don't HAVE to be the best at something- I can just be a PART of it.  That the only one who cares is me.


Silly things: like how I used to feel self-conscious about playing a game like softball with friends because I'm horrible at it. A total klutz. Or not playing cards because I never get them. But, really, who cares? It's just fun. And sometimes I'm surprised by not being the worst one there.


Important things: like a job that I wanted but thought there were others more qualified who would get picked over me. But, it's still worth a shot.


The trying doesn't really cost me anything. I used to think it did.


It was a blow to my self-esteem if I didn't do well, didn't get the job, didn't win. If someone sees that I tried something and failed. They'll see me as a failure.


But, really, the opposite has been true.


With every new experience I have tried- even those I've failed SPECTACUARLY at- I've grown MORE confident.


Because I always learn something. I grow as a person. I gain experience to do better next time. Or I learn that something really isn't for me- and then I'm able to shift my focus instead of always wondering "what if."


I learn that I'm capable of trying all sorts of crazy things and having fun while trying. And that just makes me more willing to say YES or WHY NOT? when an opportunity presents itself.


And though, yes, I fail at some, there are some that I never would have tried if I hadn't adopted his attitude...where I succeed.


****I wrote all of the above this weekend, inspired by my attempt at getting an online job last week...that I was certain that I had FAILED SPECTACUARLY at.  I saved this post in draft, thinking I'd finish it by telling you about my rejection email when it came and tell you how I'm glad I tried but that I was perfectly okay with not getting it.


Instead, the email said the exact opposite. And I'm starting something new today. I'll tell you more about it soon- I need to figure out what the hell I'm doing first.


But, even with this, there is always the chance that I will flop, too. But, luckily, I now have the attitude that it's okay to try something and not be the best.


How do you feel when you are faced with trying something new?

Labels:

66 Comments:

Blogger KristinFilut said...

Yay!!! I'm so excited to hear that you got it! And you were so worried you wouldn't be the person they were looking for! *hugs* Congratulations~

December 1, 2010 at 7:05 AM  
Anonymous Angie said...

First of all, congrats on the exciting new opportunity! I too have found myself passing up way to many experiences in life due to an extrememe fear of failure. But over the past couple of years I've really worked on myself and can honestly say that some of my biggest failures were simply stepping stones to some of my greatest success. THIS is exactly the attitude I want to pass on to my daughter! Great post.

December 1, 2010 at 7:07 AM  
Blogger The Mommyologist said...

You are going to be AWESOME!!! Wink, wink!!!

December 1, 2010 at 7:23 AM  
Blogger Oka said...

I was and still am proud of what you accomplished last week.

Congratulations

This post makes me think more about my future. I am considering returning to school in a few years when Bubby is in school all day. Yet, I keeping telling myself I can't do it. I am going to fail miserably like I did the first time.

December 1, 2010 at 7:24 AM  
Blogger Jessica said...

I can't wait to hear about it! I love learning about new jobs.

December 1, 2010 at 7:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hooray! Congrat's on the job!

If at first you don't succeed try try again!

I've never been the best at anything - and have always been okay with trying. Glad you have learned in life it is okay to fail a little.

December 1, 2010 at 7:43 AM  
Blogger Ma What's 4 dinner said...

Woo hoo. Congrats. Can't wait to hear more about it. I too used to worry what people thought of me to much to try things, now...not so much. I can't be great at something if I never try. Next up to try? Boot Camp. Little butt here I come!

Lots of yummy love,
Alex aka Ma What's For Dinner
www.mawhats4dinner.com

December 1, 2010 at 7:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice! I auditioned for a show once and failed miserably. I'm awesome at bombing vocal auditions. I get so nervous! I called the director the next day and asked if I could re-audition that night (which is about the nerdiest thing you can do). I practiced a different song with my school's choir teacher and went back to the audition again. It was better than I'd ever done! I didn't make the show, but my confidence went up tenfold just for trying and doing better.

December 1, 2010 at 7:56 AM  
Blogger Kmama said...

Congratulations. I can't wait to hear more about it!

I am the exact same way as you! Especially when it came to school. I didn't want to take the AP courses, because I was afraid of getting less than an A in the class. Silly, huh?

I've learned to put myself out there more, to challenge myself, and be happy with myself, no matter what the outcome is. It's a tough thing to do, but you're right...it creates confidence!

December 1, 2010 at 8:29 AM  
Blogger BNM said...

awesome congrats girl :)

December 1, 2010 at 8:38 AM  
Blogger Diane said...

Good for you! I am the same way about putting myself out there. I've always been very critical of myself in ways I would never be of other people.

December 1, 2010 at 8:42 AM  
Blogger Alexandra said...

Ohmy gosh, Shell.

I just had this talk with my 15 yr old son last night.

You've got to try, you can't go safe.

We said these exact same things.

the last 2 posts I've read here, I've used these words in real life.

You will be a GREAT mother of teenagers, you know that???

December 1, 2010 at 8:47 AM  
Blogger Renegades said...

When I'm not confident I tend to feel very much the same. I tend to stay in my own little world. It sometimes easier until I put myself out there and see the benefit from being involved or trying something new.

December 1, 2010 at 8:58 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

oh what i feel all the time is fear, fear of rejection. but along the way, i somehow managed to get over with it. but still until now, that feeling is still present but not too much..

congrats to you dear, hope to hear more about it...

December 1, 2010 at 9:14 AM  
Blogger Liz said...

No way!!! Super congratulations, Shell!!

December 1, 2010 at 9:19 AM  
Blogger Evonne said...

Congrats to you! I'm sure you'll be awesome.

I am always a nervous wreck with new things, but it is true - what doesn't kill us only makes us stronger.

December 1, 2010 at 9:20 AM  
Blogger ~✽Mumsy✽~ said...

Your post inspires me today, and congrats to you Shell. You'll be great at it too, I have no doubt!

December 1, 2010 at 9:23 AM  
Blogger Ashley said...

Growing up, whenever we didn't make the team or the play or the ensemble, my mom would say the same thing, "It builds character." I got so incredibly sick of hearing that! By the time I was in high school, things started going better and I was glad of the character-building that had taken place. "Yes, Mom. You were right!"

Congrats on the new adventure!

December 1, 2010 at 9:25 AM  
Blogger Erin said...

Awesome post girl! YAY congrats I LOVE good news! You'll be awesome!

December 1, 2010 at 9:37 AM  
Blogger Joey Lynn Resciniti said...

Way to go trying and succeeding!

I've failed so much to date that you'd think it wouldn't even bother me anymore. It always does. I took a break from trying for a few years in my stay-at-home mom bubble. I'm emerging now, ready to fail some more!

December 1, 2010 at 9:37 AM  
Blogger MommyLovesStilettos said...

I can't wait to hear about it!! CONGRATS!

December 1, 2010 at 9:48 AM  
Blogger We 2 Bees said...

Congratulations! It's hard to step out but many times rewarding when we do. Thanks for the reminder!

December 1, 2010 at 10:12 AM  
Anonymous Mrs.Mayhem said...

Congrats on the job! Wish I could find online work!

A friend's license plate reads "Love to Try," and I think that is such a great attitude.

December 1, 2010 at 10:21 AM  
Blogger Ashley@LearningLifeAsLucy said...

Congrats on the great opportunity. I can so appreciate you blog post because I have been there so many times, passing up great chances in my life simply because I was afraid I wasn't good enough or that I would fail. I also appreciate you starting this link up! It's really great to have a bigger outlet and hopefully more people who understand what I am going through in my life!

December 1, 2010 at 10:29 AM  
Blogger Crystal said...

Sounds like "congrats" are in order. That is aweseom- way to step out of your comfort zone. My comfort zone has very strict, steel walls. I don't like to leave it...I like to win and be the star. I really don't like failing at things either! Good for you, girl, from one perfectionist to another!!!


http://survivingandthrivinginmom-dom.blogspot.com

December 1, 2010 at 10:30 AM  
Blogger Go Mommy said...

That is great!!!!
Go you. I used to feel embarassed to try things and now I just decided to do the things I like and not worry!!!

December 1, 2010 at 10:45 AM  
Blogger Jenn said...

I'm the same way! Congrats on the job ... can't wait to hear more about it.

December 1, 2010 at 10:52 AM  
Blogger Stasha said...

Congrats to you! Hope your new opportunity brings you great things!

I have always been afraid of failure. I have passed up things simply because I thought I would fail. I look back now and wish that I would have just went for it. They always say hindsight is 20/20...

December 1, 2010 at 10:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on the new opportunity! I could totally relate to this post and one of my biggest fears is failing at anything. I get so nervous and often times hold myself back because of that fear. I was truly inspired by your post! Thank you for sharing this. Good Luck!

December 1, 2010 at 10:53 AM  
Anonymous Theta Mom said...

Congrats on the new gig mama!!! Can't wait to hear all the deets!

December 1, 2010 at 10:54 AM  
Blogger Little Hatchlings said...

Yah Shell! I'm soooo proud of you! congratulations my friend!

December 1, 2010 at 11:00 AM  
Blogger Amethystmoon said...

congrats to you! that's awesome! I can't wait to hear more about it.

You can also add sleeping in a hotel room with a stranger to your list of things you tried that worked out well! well at least it worked well on my end. lol!

December 1, 2010 at 11:08 AM  
Blogger Macey said...

How great! Congratulations!!!
Also, I have to know, did you stop being so self conscious after you had kids? For some reason it took becoming a mommy to change a lot of my habits.

December 1, 2010 at 11:45 AM  
Blogger Evolving Mommy Catherine said...

Congratulations. This post is exactly what I have been thinking a lot about lately. I actually just posted something about it the other day. It's hard to get over that initial fear of failing royally and just go for things.

December 1, 2010 at 12:00 PM  
Blogger Casey said...

Oh wow, congratulations! You are going to rock it!

December 1, 2010 at 12:03 PM  
Blogger Di said...

Congrats on the new job! I am thrilled for you and I'm sure you will just shine at it!

I too hate failing but at the same time they always say not trying is the same as failing. I am terrified of going out there and trying become a part of all the mommy clubs once Jellybean makes his debut but I'm going to bite the bullet and do it for him!

December 1, 2010 at 12:08 PM  
Blogger Joy Taylor said...

Great way to look at things

December 1, 2010 at 12:42 PM  
Blogger Hutch said...

Congrats, can't wait to hear more about it!

(Breaking out of the bubble is one of the best feelings!)

December 1, 2010 at 2:15 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I understand this so, so much. I am always hesitant to put too much out there, always hesitant that I will fail. But you are amazing and they obviously picked up on that! I am so, so excited for you!

December 1, 2010 at 2:36 PM  
Blogger Katie Hurley, LCSW said...

Congrats! That's wonderful news! It's amazing what we can accomplish when we give ourselves the opportunity to try...no easy task. I'm about to put myself out there on something huge in the coming weeks and am petrified...but looking forward to it and hoping for the best!

http://practicalparenting.blogspot.com

December 1, 2010 at 3:08 PM  
Blogger MrsJenB said...

BRILLIANT!

I can so relate, and you've taught me a serious lesson today.

I'm so glad you got the job! And can't wait to hear more about it!!

December 1, 2010 at 3:13 PM  
Blogger Brie said...

Congrats!! I'm always eager to try new things in the way of activities and hobbies, but in the professional world or education? I clam up. =/ I'm supposed to be starting college January 10th and I felt so good about finally getting out there, and then fin-aid fell through. :( Feels hopeless!

December 1, 2010 at 3:49 PM  
Blogger mdforkids said...

Congratulations! I read your post over there and loved it. So funny and smart :)

Love this post because I'm trying to think outside of the box and try things I'd previously been scared to. Congrats again and thanks for being an inspiration.

December 1, 2010 at 4:26 PM  
Blogger Sassy Salsa girl said...

I've been trying really hard not to think too much about all the things that could go wrong. Chances are I am the only one who would even notice or remember if I am not the best ;D

December 1, 2010 at 5:49 PM  
Blogger Cheryl said...

Biggest cliche but something that stuck with me, when uttered when I was interviewing a future Hall of Fame baseball player: "Don't be afraid to fail."

Also, my kids were actually impressed when I told them that, no, I'll never win any race I run in. But it's a victory just being out there.

December 1, 2010 at 6:36 PM  
Blogger TheBabyMammaChronicles said...

Oh Shell, I'm so happy for you! Congrats! Can't wait to hear more about the new job!

December 1, 2010 at 8:19 PM  
Anonymous Jill said...

Congrats! I used to be the VERY same way. It was only in the last 5 years that I begin to see how much I was missing out on. I always thought that I was being judged. Then one day, it just occurred to me that it DIDN'T MATTER.

Good for you. Congrats!

December 1, 2010 at 8:24 PM  
Blogger Sorta Southern Single Mom said...

Grats on the job! You go Mama! Like you, I have a history of being hesitant to try new things, because I too, don't like to fail.

December 1, 2010 at 8:43 PM  
Anonymous Jennie @ Modern Mamaz said...

That's awesome, congratulations! I know just how you feel - I'm a little bit the same way. If I'm not SURE I'll succeed, I don't really even try. I'm afraid of failure, I suppose.

December 1, 2010 at 9:01 PM  
Blogger Kirsty Girl said...

fantastic post! Very much the same here! :D bursting the bubble is great!

December 1, 2010 at 10:33 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Congratulations!! Can't wait to hear more about it.
I'm leery of trying things sometimes too so I know what ya mean.

December 1, 2010 at 11:15 PM  
Blogger Lourie said...

Congratulations!!! And I must say I love this post. I may even book mark this one. It's awesome. Thanks Lovey!

December 1, 2010 at 11:16 PM  
Blogger Welcome To Mommyland said...

Can't wait to hear more. Keep us posted!

December 1, 2010 at 11:36 PM  
Blogger Vanessa said...

Congrats on whatever it is that I can't wait to hear about! :-)

December 2, 2010 at 1:19 AM  
Blogger Cyndy Bush said...

Wow! I am so happy & excited for you. Congrats!

December 2, 2010 at 2:24 AM  
Anonymous kimberly said...

Oh Shell I totally got this post. I am a perfectionist that strives for nothing but perfection. Often I'll shy away from something because I know that I won't be the best at it. Over the years though I've learned that all I have to be is good enough. No one is perfect. No one wins all the time...well except for Oprah, but she's Oprah..and of course she's perfect.

December 2, 2010 at 7:01 AM  
Blogger mypixieblog said...

Awwww, Shell. I'm SO VERY HAPPY to hear this. Congrats on the new gig! That is AWESOME news and you are so deserving of all these successes--you work so hard at them. (Charlotte does a little happy dance in Shell's honor).

I know exactly what you mean with this post, because I never knew how to be my own cheerleader. Like you, I was so wrapped up in the idea that I could potentially fail at something that the things that were most important to me (like writing) fell by the wayside. If I tried and failed at something I loved more than anything, well, it would have been devastating. In the past year, I've learned that not only do I have a talent for writing, but that I should really pursue it professionally. And if I fail? I will have failed doing something I love doing best. It's okay to not be the best at everything all the time.

December 2, 2010 at 10:53 AM  
Blogger Me said...

Congrats! Sounds so exciting!

December 2, 2010 at 4:59 PM  
Blogger Me said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Don't you just love Fall?

December 2, 2010 at 5:34 PM  
Blogger Life Without Pink said...

Shell I am the same way as you are. I have always been insecure and doubted myself but in the last year I am really working on being confident in who I am.

I am so excited for you. I know you will be awesome at your new job, so happy for you!

December 2, 2010 at 9:20 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Congrats! I also do not like NEW things....but I just faxed 6 resumes hoping to find a better job...one that will actually help support my monsters :)
Also...I'm gonna link up...a day late, if that's ok....

December 2, 2010 at 9:29 PM  
Anonymous heidi @ wonder woman wannabe said...

*One* positive thing about growing older is that I think we tend to get more comfortable in our own skin and more confident in our choices -

Good for you for going out on a limb into the unknown, I know you'll be FABULOUS!

December 3, 2010 at 9:07 AM  
Blogger mintifresh said...

Can you tell I'm catching up no my blogs??

I totally know what you are talking about! I'm trying to take any opportunity that comes my way. My brother wants me to do a blog for his art company and I'm terrified but I'm gonna try...

Good luck with the new opportunity!!

December 3, 2010 at 8:51 PM  
Blogger Ash said...

Way to go Shell!!!

Scoring the gig for sure, but more for having the gumption to even try.

They're lucky to have you.

December 4, 2010 at 6:14 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

This reminds me of my "Will I Regret My College Years?" post. And, since then, I've felt more confident about myself, too. I've felt more confident in the decisions that I've made and realize that just because I don't live life like someone else, doesn't mean I'm going to regret it.

I think what you're doing is amazing! It takes a lot of guts to apply for something you don't think you're qualified before. I'm glad that, in turn, it's given you the confidence to give things a shot!

December 6, 2010 at 1:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Profesjonalne [url=http://www.bezplatne-pozycjonowanie.pl]pozycjonowanie[/url] stron internetowych obecnie jest bardzo popularne. Firmy wrecz przescigaja sie w swiadczeniach uslug, dostepnosci narzedzi i calkowitej wiedzy zapewniajacej swoim klientom najlepsze ulokowanie w Internecie. Dlaczego pozycjonowanie stron www jest takie istotne? Otoz kazdy tworca strony chce, aby jego dzielo w wyszukiwarkach internetowych bylo na jak najwyzszych pozycjach tak, aby spora liczba osob mogla ja odwiedzic. Nalezy jednak zgodzic sie, ze pozycjonowanie stron to dobra metoda na zwiekszenie popularnosci swojej witryny. Im wiecej odwiedzin, tym wiecej zarobionych pieniedzy. Zwlaszcza, jesli strona dotyczy sprzedazy danych uslug badz produktow. Oczywiscie wiekszosc chcialaby nie placic za uslugi pozycjonowania, ale w dzisiejszych czasach nikt nic nie uczyni bez zaplaty, wiec pozycjonowanie za darmo nie wchodzi w gre tylko przy znajomosciach. Prawda jest, ze Internecie istnieja miliony stron, a bardzo duzo z nich o zblizonej tematyce. Zwykly czlowiek nie zapamietuje szczegolowo adresow, wiec wchodzi na kilka pierwszych hasel wyswietlonych po wprowadzeniu do wyszukiwarki i kazdy chcialby zeby padlo wlasnie na jego witryne. Szczesciu trzeba tylko pomoc.

December 12, 2010 at 6:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home